[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2AX M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2AX M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 03:37:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K2AX
Operator(s): NY3B KE2D
Station: K2AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 39:00

  160:   42    26
   80:  147    56
   40:  324    78
   20: 1127   103
   15:  180    45
   10:   23     6
-------------------
Total: 1843   314  Total Score = 1,736,106

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We finished about 33k ahead of our 2020 score.  However, it took over 320 more
QSOs to do that. Our mults were way down.  By now, everyone knows just how awful
conditions were.  61% of our QSO total is from 20m.  Everyone would crowd in
there during the daylight hours because 15m and 10m were almost useless except
to pickup some extra mults and a handful of QSOs. Nonetheless, there were still
some highlights and fun.  The VP2EE pileup on 15m on Sunday afternoon was epic.
It was a thrill to work 3 VKs in a row long path at 21:33z on 20m Sunday and
getting S9 +10 signal reports (same as their signals in NJ).  NY3B was like a
machine on 20m when he was running. Without Steve's dedication and tenacity, we
would have easily fallen well below last year's score.

Thanks once again to Mark (K2AX), Donna (W2DOB), and their family for letting us
use the great station and hosting us this contest season.