[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0TT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tt@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0TT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 04:25:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K0TT
Operator(s): K0TT
Station: K0TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   11     9
   80:   54    31
   40:   57    34
   20:  442    76
   15:  121    33
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  690   187  Total Score = 368,577

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Mostly S&P. I was able to get runs going on 20m at times but always cut
short by someone (DX and US) calling CQ on my frequency. It was never
intentional, just band conditions.

40m a disappointment as usual. My delta loop works OK for DX but a higher
horizontally polarized antenna would probably work better. Just like the CW
weekend, 40m came alive to EU in the final hour of the contest. Picked up quite
a few 40m multipliers during the final hour.

Worked several EU and JA QRP stations. Surprised how loud 5w can be with
conditions generally so poor.

Denny
K0TT