[3830] ARRLDX SSB N8VW SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N8VW SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 17:38:37 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N8VW
Operator(s): N8VW
Station: N8VW

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): NaN

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  66     26
   10:
-------------------
Total:  66     26  Total Score = 5,148

Club: Central Ohio Contest Club

Comments:

Noise level on 15m at this qth is an outstanding s9 solid never changing.
Haven't investigated what is causing it.  Maybe I should be doing that, but hey
there is a contest to operate.  Priorities, right?  Absolutely no EU heard (not
unsurprisingly). Did managed to dig EA8AH out from under the noise (thank you K3
dsp).  My zs6bkw style antenna has a sharp null to the south, so loaded up the
160m inv-l to make some contacts. Thanks to all the SA stations who managed to
pull me out of the QSB.

See everyone in upcoming Stew and then the WPX.