[3830] ARRLDX SSB LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la5ko@online.no
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 09:12:01 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LA0GE LA5KO LA7THA LB1G
Station: LA8W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: LO59oj Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:   65    19
   80:  101    25
   40:  129    25
   20:  539    50
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  834   120  Total Score = 300,240

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

TNX to all patient callers !
Space weather was not on our side here up north, but we did our best.  Half QSO
number conpared to last year - which we thought was worst ever - says it all.
On the other side, we were very happy for the great antennas we put up the last
couple of years, otherwise we would hardly have worked anybody.
But from every contest there are nice memories.  This year our first multiplier
on 20m was MT. It will never happen again :-)
73 de
Roy / LA5KO