[3830] CWopsT I2WIJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT I2WIJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 20:13:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 10

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   10
   80:   37
   40:   45
   20:   34
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  126  Mults = 100  Total Score = 12,600

Club: EU-CWOps

Comments:

Ehi it could be fun even with a minimal setup!

What a session, 4 bands action. Very nice.
A pity on 20M my modest 12AVQ on the ground couldn't boost my signal enough...
Glad many NA copy me at first call. Whow, good ears.
And some even came back to my CQs...great guys.
Good 80/160 EU participation, and no noise on 160, so perfect.

CU next week. Not the right days for an early morning.
Bob, I2WIJ