[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD0T HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@venturecomm.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD0T HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 03:58:23 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 48 min

   80:   0         0
   40:  13    10 min
   20:  36    38 min
---------------------
Total:  49     Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,225

Club: GPCC

Team:

Comments:

Operated the first 48 minutes of the contest, then out to supper with my wife
and daughter.. Daughter going back to college tomorrow morning after Spring
Break at home for over a week, so we celebrate together!  It was a good time.

Contest wise, conditions on 20 were weak, 40 was OK but I wasn't on it very long
to get a good feel for the conditions. Thanks for all the Qs for the time I was
on.. Great contest really enjoy it!

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T