[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K7VZ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, virgil@silhanek.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K7VZ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 04:14:02 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: K7VZ
Operator(s): K7VZ
Station: K7VZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

   80:
   40:  14        1
   20:
---------------------
Total:  14     Mults = 11  Total Score = 154

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC WRANGLERS

Comments:

Drove through snow storms from Holbrook, AZ to Montrose, CO today.  Arrived at
my destination 30 minutes after contest start time.  I had planned on operating
all 4 hours by remote controlling my home station in Phoenix.  I was able to get
connected, but it kept freezing up within a minute or so.  Spent 2 hours
troubleshooting, then decided to eat supper with my family.  I returned to the
computer and was able to get everything working with an hour left.  So, 14
contacts in 1 hour seemed to be a success after the miserable start.