[3830] TBDC N1LN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N1LN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 15:18:07 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

Total:  QSOs = 369  Total Score = 1,481

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions started out with many EU Qs and very quiet.  So, assuming that would
last, I took time off to watch a movie with my wife. After about 1.5 hours I was
back on at 0300 UTC and the QRN levels were way up. West coast was often hard to
copy. The next hour was anything but fun so shut down at 0400 UTC.  Got back on
this morning at 1000 UTC looking west toward the Pacific and JAs.  NOTHING!

Mistake. Should have stayed on for a few more night time hours and slept through
east coast sun rise.

Thanks for the Qs and the many repeat requests.

73,
Bruce N1LN