[3830] WiQP AA4TI SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP AA4TI SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 01:12:26 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:      8       1
   20:     26       6
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     34       7  Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,025.0

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not my favorite QSO Party.  Most of the operators stay on 40 and 80 meters for
the instate contacts and few venture up to 20 meters for the rest of the county.
 This contest is really geared as a Wisconsin private party.  By the time 40
meters opens to WI, this short contest is basically over.  And, when 40 and 80
finally open, many of the mobile counties are long since gone.  Additionally,
when 40 opens in early evening, the pileups can be daunting due to all the pent
up demand from folks out over a thousand miles.  I think if the contest period
was lengthened to 12 hours, all of the WI operators would rethink their strategy
and work more 20 meters both CW and SSB.  The overall outcome would be a much
better QSO party.  Quite frankly, the only reason I attend this party is the SQP
Challenge.