[3830] WiQP WB8WKQ SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP WB8WKQ SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 02:37:27 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:      6
   80:     32       22
   40:     41      109
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     79      131  Mults = 60  Total Score = 26,020.0

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Well, what a year difference makes.  Last year, I struggled on 40M due to longer
skip.  This year, 40M was my money band.  I made two long runs calling CQ WI and
had quite the pileup.  I guess I should have road that even longer.  Didn't do
as well on 80M as last year, but the 40M band made this my best WIQP ever in
terms of Q's and score.  Getting over 200 Q's for an "out of station"
in a 7 hour sprint, is not too bad, considering I even got a nap in and was
watching sports during the contest.  Maybe WI participation was up, there was
never really a dull moment.  Thanks to all the mobiles, who did a great job.
Fun contest!