[3830] IdQP NI7DX Mobile/RoverMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbfoltz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IdQP NI7DX Mobile/RoverMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:55:28 +0000
                    Idaho QSO Party - 2021

Call: NI7DX
Operator(s): N7ZUF K7TQ
Station: NI7DX

Class: Mobile/RoverMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  137
   20:         124
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  137    124      0  CW Mults = 77  Ph Mults = 59  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 54,128

Club: Idaho DX Association

Comments:

Jay, N7ZUF, and I, K7TQ, activate eight counties in the northern part of ID.
Jay operated 20 m SSB exclusively and I operated 40 m CW exclusively. Our best
county was Nez Perce on Saturday.  KA6BIM found us on CW in each of our eight
counties. Jay and I had a good time and thank all who contacted us and those who
tried. More details and a few pictures are at
https://sites.google.com/site/randyk7tq/home/2021-idaho-qso-party