[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 04:15:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 18

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   88
   40:   55
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  143  Mults = 129  Total Score = 18,447

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

QRN very bad on 40 and 80 tonight.  Sorry for those I couldn't get through
especially the VE7 on 80M.  Nice to work some Europeans on both 40 and 80.  Well
maybe it was only one on 80 (DL1NKS).  Signals seemed very good, but the QRN was
bad and I imagine it may have caused some to quit early.  Still a lot to work on
80M at the end, so didn't go to 160M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to work most
of you in the Russian DX Contest this weekend.  I'll probably be CW only.  73,
John, k4BAI.

P.S.  The 40M dipole was fine when I checked it after the 1900Z session.  And it
was the only antenna I used on 40M tonight, since I figured most of the action
would be on 80 and tuned the Zepp for 80M before the session started.