[3830] VaQP K4BAI SOAB/MixedFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP K4BAI SOAB/MixedFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:53:42 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:24

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   31     18      0
   40:   56      8      0
   20:    5      0      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   92     26      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 12,626

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs, especially the mobiles.  This is a long QSO party and a
full time mobile operation must be exhausting.  I think because the contest
covers so many hours, the rates for out of state stations are pretty low.  In
state stations seem to want to QSO each other and many don't call CQ at all and
many  don't seem to want to call out of state stations.  Band conditions varied.
 GA is too close to VA for many QSOs on bands above 40M.  There was a lot of QRN
toward the end on Sunday night.  Look for the GA QSO Party the second weekend in
April.  KU8E and I should be QRV as W4AN/M in many GA counties.  73, John,
K4BAI.