[3830] BARTG WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 02:26:32 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 27:40

   80:   16       1          8
   40:  165       8         17
   20:  198      10         22
   15:   38       5         10
   10:    1       1          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  418      25         57  Continents = 4  Total Score = 137,104

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The A Index was frozen on 29 for the majority of this contest so it was noise,
noise and more noise. I missed working anyone in South American Continent and
Africa so that valuable point factor was missed.

I had a fumble working KH6CFF on 15m (computer problem) and when i went back to
try and fix it, WL did not like it being fixed (and neither did BARTG's Log
Check-in....so we'll see what Harpoon's Ismael.

I studied the setup on rttycontesting.com and used it and eventually I got very
used to the setup and enjoyed the assistance.

15 Qs/hour left me plenty of time putting in leading zeros that 40% forgot to
set up in their logging programs (BARTG was very specific about that and sternly
advised to fix em before you submit.)

finished "Murder Thy Neighbor" (Patterson)

Thanks for all the QSOs

WN6K, Paul
SO1R, LP (100w)