[3830] Rus DX YT1HA SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX YT1HA SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:54:07 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2021

Call: YT1HA
Operator(s): YT1HA
Station: YT1HA

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: kn04hm
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:  785     89       62        70
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  785     89       62        70  Total Score = 644,292

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Russian Dx Contest 2021 80 meters high power
My favorite contest so i decide to try 80m with simple antenna from my summer
house. It was nice contest but also felt so tired and i was thinking to qrt. At
the end 70 oblast in the log which is quite nice for 80m. There was a lot od
Russian station on the air and that kept me going on. Some nice one's and
especially i was happy to log Sakhalin and Primorski kraj from far east. Also
9g5fi,kp3,kp2,hi3,zf5t,two japan and about 30 station from USA. I was supprised
how simple inverteed vee antenna is working. I was able to hear everything with
no noise and pretty easy to work. Antenna was tuned for CW only, i just jumped
to pick some qso on Ssb with 100w.Thanks everyone and see you next year!

Here YAESU FT1K MARK v
1300 Watts and Inv vee
73's  Zik YT1HA