[3830] VaQP NB3A M/SMobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP NB3A M/SMobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 13:31:57 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2021

Call: NB3A
Operator(s): NB3A
Station: NB3A

Class: M/SMobile LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:          10
   80:         149
   40:          78
   20:          33
   15:          36
   10:          36
    6:          37
    2:          87
  UHF:         197
----------------------------
Total:   0     663      0  Mults = 74  Total Score = 94,644

Club: Fauquier ARA

Comments:

CondX very bad, K index so high had splitting headaches after operating Saturday
through Sunday Morning. Bands never really opened until late on Sunday, at that
point very little motivation left other than to make some more points with club
mates and get home from hours away. Couldn't really run much in the mobile so
had to make as many 3pt mobile-mobile v/uhf qsos as possible. Still did better
than last year which is surprising due to lack of running. All-in-all good proof
of concept run for next year when we will dial everything in just a bit more. As
always we'll have plenty of stories to tell about this years effort.

Tks 4 the QSOS de NB3A