[3830] BARTG K7ZQ(@K7RI) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7zq@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG K7ZQ(@K7RI) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 04:52:34 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: K7ZQ
Operator(s): K7ZQ
Station: K7RI

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Seattle WA
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   80:
   40:
   20:  344      27         24
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  344      27         24  Continents = 5  Total Score = 87,720

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This was the first remote operation from K7RI, the remote worked well but but we
still have a few bugs that need to be worked out. Conditions were challenging
because of a geomagnetic storm, on Saturday many signals had deep QSB and
auroral flutter, Sunday's conditions were a little better - no flutter and less
QSB. Thanks to everyone who called, and my apologies to the stations who called
but faded out before I could copy their exchanges. Many thanks to Tony, N7DX,
who helped us get the remote set up and working, and to Tom, K7RI, for allowing
me to operate his fine station.

73,

Walt - K7ZQ