[3830] CWopsT W1NN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1NN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 03:59:14 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 25

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): :47
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  38
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  38  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,444

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Mostly testing my 80 meter dipole since it's been acting up recently.  It did
not pass the test.  I sat on 3531 calling CQ and got less than half the callers
I would have with the antenna acting normally.  Without the K3's antenna tuner,
the SWR is off the charts.  The tuner brings it down but PO shows around 80
watts and clearly very little of it is getting to the antenna. I also had some
Internet instability causing me to miss calls and numbers.  Since I don't use
prefills, I had to ask for repeats.  I kept going until some 7-land station
landed on my QRG and I gave up.  Not his fault, I'm sure he couldn't hear me.
All in all, not a great night, but one could have much worse problems.

73, Hal W1NN remote@tokyo