[3830] WPX SSB OH100SRAL(OH1NOA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OH100SRAL(OH1NOA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:56:23 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: OH100SRAL
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: OH1F

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   67
   80:  309
   40: 1029
   20: 1400
   15:  152
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

OH100SRAL is the 100th anniversary special call for Finnish Radio Amateur League
(SRAL). It was one of the most challenging call-signs I've operated. Some
stations (with solid S9++ copy) seem to lack brain capacity to decode this call:
it didn't helped to say it slow, repeat or use different phonetics. One VR2 I
had to skip as he just didn't understand my call.

Saturday was poor because of the aurora and CHs. Very few DX were worked, it
ruined any chance for records. Sunday produced some DX although all pileups were
short - usually after someone spotted me.

My setup was quite "classic": SO1R with legal power.