[3830] WPX SSB MM9I(GM0OPS) SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB MM9I(GM0OPS) SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 23:55:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: MM9I
Operator(s): GM0OPS
Station: MM9I

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:   89
   80:  193
   40:  637
   20:  614
   15:   33
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Well it was fun but SSB contests not my fav at all. Some stations really do over
drive everything and dont give a hoot about others at all with the issues they
cause with their very poor over modulated over driven SCREAMING modulation.

Apart from that thanks to all that worked me and great conditions on 20 on
Sunday night.