[3830] WPX SSB N7RQ SOSB15 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7rq@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N7RQ SOSB15 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 00:26:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N7RQ
Operator(s): N7RQ
Station: N7RQ

Class: SOSB15 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 21.25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  701
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Had quite a bit of fun this year despite abbreviated openings to Asia/Oceania
and much of the US, plus no openings to EU from this QTH.  Openings to South
America made this a fun contest for me.  Good to see several Arizona Outlaws in
the fray, as well.  Looking forward to more sunspots and more folks to work next
year.  Thanks the for QSOs, and thanks to my chief engineer and sandwich-maker
Bob K8IA for all his support.