[3830] WPX SSB N3OC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N3OC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 01:06:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N3OC
Operator(s): N3OC
Station: N3OC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:    0
   80:  167
   40:  345
   20:  666
   15:  210
   10:   33
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions got better on Sunday in spite of the predictions.  Had fun running
Asia Sunday afternoon.  I planned on doing 24-hour unassisted but before I knew
it old habits kicked in and I was clicking away on packet spots, so had to
revise the plan LOL.

Some severe wx in the area Sunday afternoon so I had a lot of rain static on the
antennas, coming and going during the good run times to JA and China, so had to
keep stopping the CQing during those times.

Chaos on 40m and 20m so running there was hard in the prime times so did a lot
of S&P and CQ on the fringe bands.