[3830] WPX SSB N4CF SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@mdodd.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N4CF SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 01:39:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N4CF
Operator(s): N4CF
Station: N4CF

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:16

------------
  160:    7
   80:   65
   40:   69
   20:   97
   15:   67
   10:    4
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a struggle that was! Heavy QRN and QSB on the low bands the whole time. I
had to push myself  -- 2-1/2 hours longer -- to keep going to beat last year's
pitiful score, and then just barely topped it. Ugh!

The threat of t'storms Saturday night made me lower the antenna and QRT early,
and kept me off the air for several hours on Sunday morning.

Maybe WPX CW in May will be better.