[3830] WPX SSB WB6JJJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@redflatcat.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WB6JJJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 02:45:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    9
   80:   50
   40:   80
   20:   45
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Hmmm, conditions were not that great this weekend.
Friday early evening the noise level was S8 to over S9 when normally it is S0 to
S2.  It didn't help with the antenna pointing to 45 degrees - defective rotor
control box is being repaired at Yaesu.  At least I could select the 180 degree
option of the DB-36 antenna.
I wish I had more time to play radio but there was too much to do here before
the rain started today.
Thanks for all of the Qs, especially from our club members.  Greatly
appreciated.
Bill