[3830] WPX SSB W0MB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W0MB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 03:28:50 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:    0
   80:   44
   40:  216
   20:  568
   15:   60
   10:   11
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS: Icom IC-7610, Kenwood TL922, Mosley PRO67B@60, 160/80 Vertical, 75 dipole @
70, N1MM+. This year I did 40% search and pounce and will have to rethink that
for next year. I have been trying to get the rf out of the shack and it is
working. Now I need to get rid of the local noise that bothers me. I just
couldn't get into the test. It seemed like there was pretty good propagation to
Europe but noise and lots of QRM at the same time. The noise was very bad
Saturday night and I gave up early. It was rough working Europe middle Sunday
then it got better for me but just to late in the day to make up lost ground. It
is still a great test and I had some fun. Maybe next year! we will see. I am
getting older and need to get more helpers for this test. QRZ?