[3830] WPX SSB PI4SHB M/2 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PI4SHB M/2 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:49:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: PI4SHB
Operator(s): PA3FGA PA5CT PD2CWM
Station: PI4SHB

Class: M/2 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: JO21PO
Operating Time (hrs): 16:19

------------
  160:    0
   80:   75
   40:  100
   20:  119
   15:    9
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Multioperator contesting is challenging these (COVID)days...
But we managed to do so with callsign PI4SHB;
Rens PA3FGA and I are a couple, so we can always operate together :)
But we also wanted to invite yls (from PI4YLC) to our station;
Only one yl per day was allowed, according to COVID-regulations in PA;
Ineke PD2CWM felt like joining us and did so on sundaymorning!
She is enthousiastic and wants to grow as an operator;
unfortunately Ineke's yearly attendance at PI4YLC's participation in the
Russian DX Contest was not possible this year (and last year as well);
So in this WPX she could get her new 'cookie' and she ate it!
For Rens, as stationdesigner, it was a good 'try-out' of our developing Multi-2
setup;
Since the last contest (RDXC) Rens constructed a new footswitch in order to have

a second SSB station.
Also he introduced extra filters on 40 and 80m.
We're still not there yet; more checking and filtering is necessary, but we were
able to SOAPBOX: operate simultaneously this time: a first!
And also a fist entry in the Multi-2 category!
We had a lot of fun, also working friends, like Lisa PA2LS,
who made a stunning 800 QSO's in this contest!
Thanks to all stations that worked us and see you next year!
TRX: 2x K3, KPA500, KAT500, P3. Ant: FB-23, 40m. low dipole, 80m. inv. L, N1MM+
logger.
On behalf of the team: 73! de Claudia PA5CT