[3830] WPX SSB ES6RW(@ES6Q) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rein.kolk@kliinikum.ee
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ES6RW(@ES6Q) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:08:24 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ES6RW
Operator(s): ES6RW
Station: ES6Q

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: KO37
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   45
   80:  112
   40:  206
   20:  337
   15:   57
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

My 3rd QRP in WPX in a row. So, what to say? In combination with decent antennas
it works better than one might expect. 100 per cent of S&P operation. Don't
even think about CQing and being spotted in this power class. Even propagation
permitting one will be buried under QRM immediatelly and whiped away. This
applies to overcrowded 20- and 40-meter bands in particular these days. Once 10
meters becomes alive with sunspots things will change.

2nd radio - completely useless as it is pure S&P operation anyway. Assisted
versus unassisted. Of very limited importance in this particular contest as
every 2nd or 3rd station is a multiplier anyway. The mulpiplier count is the
factor of total QSO number. In non QRP-classes the key to success is very simple
- run, run and run. In other CQ events it is different. I am not favor of using
spotting assistance etc, but I feel that we are losing the battle with
"what modern technology offers". Fully automatized computer operation
with no operator needed, as an extreme.

I don't regret but will leave this power restricted class for HP next year.

73, Rein, ES5RW / ES6RW