[3830] WPX SSB NE1C(W3MLJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NE1C(W3MLJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:37:15 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NE1C
Operator(s): W3MLJ
Station: K1TTT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 27.8
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    1
   80:   46
   40:  507
   20: 1213
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Well was a great contest for the first 3/4 of the time. Sunday afternoon we had
very high winds here in PA. Trees were being knocked over. Power went out for
about 10 minutes then came back on around 2PM est. Once it came back on all was
good for about an hour. Then all of a sudden I hear a big crash down the street
from me. The tallest tree on the street fell on top of the power lines.
Everything went out. At that time I knew it was not coming back on for a while,
so I called it. Power came back around 10am Monday. Wish I had gotten more
operating time in but stuff happens. Had a blast thanks to Nick, K1NZ for
letting me operate the contest with the call and to Dave, K1TTT for the use of
the AMAZING station remotely.

Michael, W3MLJ (15 years old)

15: 4/4/4/4/4
20: 4/4/4/4/4