[3830] WPX SSB 3V8SS M/S TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 3V8SS M/S TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:30:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): 3V1B KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: M/S LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:   95
   40:  220
   20: 1459
   15:  277
   10:    9
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I was hesitating a lot about the category to enter this contest given the bad
propagation. Then later came the idea to try MS again. I called Ahmed 3V1B and
he immediately welcomed the idea to come from Tunis and join.

The second radio wasn't used extensively. Low bands were extremely poor
especially on first night. Rates were very slow like never seen before. 10m was
closed all contest long except for about an hour on Sunday evening towards South
America. About the same time today, I was hearing Italian stations on FM radio
via Sporadic E. Not usual for this time of the year.

We both had decent resting time! I'm happy I was able to watch Bahrain's GP race
on Sunday! We had fun despite the bad conditions!

73 from Ahmed 3V1B & Ash KF5EYY
www.kf5eyy.info