[3830] WPX SSB YT5A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB YT5A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 23:22:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: YT5A
Operator(s): YT1AD YT2T YU1AU YU1BV YU1KX YU1YV YU2FG YU6DX YU9DX
Station: YT5A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Vitanovac
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  522
   80: 1252
   40: 2538
   20: 2262
   15:  864
   10:  150
------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

This is our first serious gathering and participation in WPX SSB part ever! We
are satisfied with the result, but we still have a lot of work to do on the
beverages. With a few small problems, everything else worked properly.
Interesting moments were on 10M, the opening towards South America was
surprisingly good! Thanks to all for QSOs!

Also, congrats to LZ9W team.

See you all in the CW part.

YT5A team