[3830] WPX SSB IB9A(IT9RBW) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IB9A(IT9RBW) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:09:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: IB9A
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IB9A

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Sicily isl.
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 2589
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: ICC

Comments:

Cqww Wpx ssb 2021
IB9A@IT9RBW

Conditions looked very insufficient. The first night went well, the second one
was a disaster. Not a big number of USA  on log, and I lost a lot of qso because
of qrm and because of signals with little to no perception. Beautiful the match
on live score, thanks to US1Q for being present, while many others only liked to
watch😏. Gabriele Iuliani  IO4X, another category, had a great result.
I’m satisfied of what I did, it’d be a success to be in the top 5. Thanks to
the ones who had the patience to repeat call and number many times, the qrm was
predominant. I put and saved this new record of the region in my pocket.