[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 15:38:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 31

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   22
   40:  124
   20:   13
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  159  Mults = 146  Total Score = 23,214

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

I was QRP the last 6 times while the amp was being repaired.  What I learned
from that was QRP stations don't attract much attention, but you can be pretty
effective if you stay in the clear.

Started on 80. Conditions were excellent to both coasts, but little activity.
There were strong signals from the Midwest too.  It was a nice burst at the
start.  At 1320 had 50 QSOs, so slipped from the 200/hour goal.  It is
interesting that after 2 weeks I got out of practice at running rate.  At 1335
had 100 QSOs.  Noticed that I could attract weak guys which I could not do as
QRP.  I don't think that conditions were spectacular because there were a lot of
guys who were not strong or took a couple tries.  Got on 20 the last few minutes
and found some new Europeans.  Need to get familiar with their calls.