[3830] LaQP K4BAI Fixed Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] LaQP K4BAI Fixed Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 16:11:04 +0000
                    Louisiana QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Fixed Mixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25

  160:
   80:
   40:     5        2          4           2
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:     5        2          4           2  Total Score = 244

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I listened a lot.  I still need 10 LA parishes all time for USA-CA.  Heard none
of them. Too close for good skip on 20M and above.  No signals heard on 80 from
LA.  Thanks for those who were QRV for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.