[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 03:11:52 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  11     10
   40:  23     17
   20:   4      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     30  Total Score = 1,140

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Good band conditions, good participation.  Wonder that I made as many QSOs as I
did due to operator errors and failure of the 80M inverted vee.  On 20, only CA,
AZ, NV and SD were loud.  W4NZ was solid copy above the noise.  W9RE was right
at noise level.  Lost at least four minutes changing to 40 when I changed
antennas, but not bands and called 20M stations on the 40M antenna.  No wonder
they didn't answer.  When I got the 40M antenna on, 40 was quite good to most of
the country.  N4AF in NC was loud.  TN and VA stations were weak and stations
further out were louder than usual. Stayed on 40 too long.  80M inverted vee
presented infinite SWR when I moved to 80 and I lost at least 3 minutes finding
that out and retuning the zepp from 20 to 80. After that, 80 was pretty good,
but the west coast stations were much weaker than last weak and I didn't work
any.  N0TA was loud from CO.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Please look for me and KU8E
as W4AN/M in the GA QSO party this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.