[3830] GaQP NJ8J Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP NJ8J Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 00:39:09 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2021

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:16

  160:
   80:  109     11
   40:  193      4
   20:   98
   15:   22
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  422     15  CW Mults = 43  Ph Mults = 5  Total Score = 41,232

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom IC-7300
LDG AT-200Pro II Automatic Antenna tuner
120 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line
Logger: N1MM+

I had hoped to get my poor straggling doublet restrung (one end is on the
ground), but I wasn't able to get to it.  Nevertheless, Saturday went pretty
well despite the antenna, ending with 322 Qs.  I had planned to do mixed, and
got in a few SSB QSOs, but I found that I had a hard time being heard on SSB, so
most of this is CW.

Sunday started out slower than Saturday, and then I tired out about 2000Z,
getting back to the radio a bit after 2300Z, so I'm a little shorter on hours
than I expected.  Did see some activity on 15 Sunday, though.

I spent most of the time running (one of the reasons I like GQP, as even with a
marginal antenna, I can successfully run), and 40 ended up being the money band
on Saturday.