[3830] GaQP AD4EB Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP AD4EB Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 02:02:24 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2021

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   26
   40:   42
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:   69     0  CW Mults = 43  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 5,934

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort mostly while watching the Masters tournament. Enjoyed chasing
the mobiles, had the most success hearing the W4AN team (John and Jeff).
Surprisingly strong signals from them on 40m.

I'm looking forward operating mobile in the FQP in 2 weeks.  Please check my QRZ
page for the route, county line crossing times, and APRS tracking information.

73 - Jim - AD4EB