[3830] NCCC Sprint K5WA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K5WA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 03:02:33 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 16

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:  29     18
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     18  Total Score = 522

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was sitting at home playing with my barely lashed together remote station and
said to myself "I think I'll try NS tonight!"  I've never done an NS
before and haven't done a Sprint in YEARS.  What could possibly go wrong?

My appologies to everybody who worked me.  I could tell my call was new to this
crowd and I got my sequence messed up a LOT!  Tuning the 1 KHz move with
Win4K3Suite software is a nightmare!  Still, it was fun to jump into the fray
and play around.  Glad this was only 30 minutes!

I'll be back in better shape next time.  ;-)

73,
Bob K5WA