[3830] NMQP KK6MC/M Mobile Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesduffey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NMQP KK6MC/M Mobile Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 17:43:09 +0000
                    New Mexico QSO Party - 2021

Call: KK6MC/M
Operator(s): KK6MC
Station: KK6MC/M

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  230      2     000
   20:  269     33     000
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  499     35       0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 177,762

Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters

Comments:

This was a good contest with good conditions. The New Mexico Big Rivers Contest
club planned to put all 33 NM counties on the air this year. I put twelve of
them on as part of this effort. We fell three short due to one of the mobiles
having antenna problems.

Virginia drove 619 miles on this expedition, so I could operate more or less the
entire time. This was the first time out in an HF contest for the Subaru and
other than a few issues in getting the antenna set up, it performed well.

TS-2000X to an 11ft antenna with 20M/40M Hustler resonators mounted on top.

Thanks to all the fixed stations that followed me around, particularly N6MU,
K8MFO and VE6CV.