[3830] OnQP N8II SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP N8II SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 20:20:40 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 9.2

  160:   13      1     12
   80:   22     39     27
   40:   38     53     33
   20:    7      1      8
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   80     94     80  Total Score = 30,960

Club:

Comments:

My first QSO was 1831Z, and I had been busy all day. I made almost as many MIQP
QSO's Saturday as OQP which definitely hurt score, but this is by far my best
result. Conditions were good on 80 and 160 with very low noise for this season.
Several ops who called me on 75/40M SSB said they were about the only station in
their county; I should have CQ'ed a bit more on 75M. It is very hard to overcome
almost no 20M opening from here; I was too busy to even check 20 Saturday.
Sunday, I worked 3 big guns on backscatter (none were even close to loud) and
VE3CX; then there was about a 10 minute weak opening at 1504Z to ON direct path
which yielded 1 SSB and 3 more CW Q's. 40 was marginal to ON much of the time
Sunday, okay on Saturday.

Thanks for the QSO's and calls!

73, Jeff