[3830] CQMM DX N5OE SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX N5OE SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 00:50:13 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   30      1
   40:   70      2
   20:   83     11
   15:   18     15
   10:   17     11
----------------------
Total:  218     40  Countries = 20  Total Score = 51,060

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

First year to operate this contest, and I had a blast! Many thanks to the folks
at CWJF and the operators I worked handing out QRP points to all.

Also a first to run TR4W through WINE in my Linux shack. This software was fully
supported for the CQMM and I cant say nothing but praise for how it performed.

This was my second contest to run the SUNSDR2/QRP transceiver and it played
beautifully once again. All in all a great contest, lots of fun, and I truly
enjoyed all the new SA stations worked.

40m Ground mounted vertical and 60 radials
80m Shunt Fed 45' tower with 60 radials
10m 4el Yagi
15-20m 3el tribander