[3830] CQMM DX K0XP SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K0XP SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 05:58:24 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: DM13eo
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  126     14
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:  126     14  Countries = 26  Total Score = 24,160

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I became a CWJF member halfway through the contest. Then I used NAM instead of
NA which I used for all QSOs on 17 April. There is nothing in the rules about
how to work the contest if one becomes a new CWJF member halfway through! A few
SA stations were very strong, but most were barely audible. QRM from the WAPC
contest on 17 April was bad, then on 18 April, QRM from the VE3 QSO Party became
bad. Like the SA stations, some JAs were very strong but most were fairly weak.
Asia mostly disappeared on 18 April due to being their Monday morning. It was
nice to work XV1X on Saturday and a YC3 on Sunday but I never heard either of
the E2x stations. I was going to enter as All-Bands but when the sun came up Sat
morn, condx were so poor that I heard nothing on 20m or 15m so I submit this log
for 40m only. I was doing other things both early evenings so missed any Euros
who might have been audible on 40m.