[3830] OnQP AB1J SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP AB1J SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 14:54:44 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2021

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Waltham, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:55

  160:
   80:   19
   40:   22
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   42     0      33  Total Score = 4,092

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was my CQMMDX fill-in activity. Conditions were poor and when one contest
got slow, I switched to the other. And it will help me a bit in the State QSO
Party Challenge.

I have a nice clear shot into Ontario, so it's mostly armchair operating.

I'm not sure I believe the time on of 1:55. I was in and out so often the logger
got confused.

I went through my ADIF and put in the whole county names for loading into ACLog.
It was interesting to see the county level political organization in Ontario.
Entities like "United Counties of Prescott and Russell", "Thunder
Bay District" and "Niagara Regional Municipality." I found this
interesting. An analog in the US is Virginia with its Independent Cities, also
interesting.

There's no more exotic sounding place than Thunder Bay.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+  ViewProp
20m attic dipole
80m & 40m outdoor 66' outdoor stealth wire with indoor counterpoise
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog