[3830] CQMM DX K5FUV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K5FUV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 15:21:09 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: K5FUV
Operator(s): K5FUV
Station: K5FUV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    7      1
   40:   29      2
   20:   89     18
   15:   52     28
   10:   24     17
----------------------
Total:  201     66  Countries = 35  Total Score = 91,304

Club:

Comments:

Strange conditions. Saturday, 10 meters opened for me before 15 did, and I had
as many contacts at the end of the day on 10 as I did on 15. Sunday 20 was so
bad I concentrated on 15, with 10 coming in late.

This was a come and go contest, meaning I come in, make a few contacts, and go
away for an hour or two, and don't work much 80 and 40.

Fun, but looking for better things in the fall.