[3830] MiQP NE9U Mobile Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP NE9U Mobile Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:55:51 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2021

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U KK9K
Station: NE9U

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: michigan
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:  158      5
   40:  261      3
   20:   93      8
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  510     16  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 10  Total Score = 77,700

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Its never a good sign for an HF contest when you have pretty aurora the night
before the contest....

Just horrible conditions all day long from the U.P.  K index never dropped under
4.  Everyone was weak and QSB was terrible!

Amazingly, was able to put OM2VL in the log 15 times anyway!

My driver, KK9K drove so fast during the entire contest that we ended up at the
Gogebic, Michigan - Vilas, Wisconsin county line with an hour left in the
contest.  Some years in the past we have struggled to get all our counties in!
We were having so much fun, that we went QRT with an hour to go and hit the
local saloon.  :-)

73

Scott  NE9U
Ron KK9K