[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 14:20:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 21

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   8
   20:  40
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  48  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,064

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This week the Sun was much more active than
last week, but with a lot of Aurora due to
Coronal Holes in between. Skip was a bit
shorter on 14 MHz, but lately the British
direction is very weak. The noise on the
band may be due to poorly installed solar
panels in Europe (not the panels themselves,
but the wiring and chopping regulators)...
Solar is basicly clean energy after all...
If it would be panels only...

On 7 MHz skip was best to the Netherlands,
so I worked four in a row and not much time
for anything else. My own CQ was not effective.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops