[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 14:55:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 21

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  26
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first CWT as a single-band station, 20m only.  As expected, things
started slowly and then the pace picked up as stations moved up from the lower
bands and the sun helped 20m open a bit more.  All S and P - thanks to the
stations who strained their receivers to pull me out of the noise.

Great day to be indoors, looking out at the 6.5 inches of snow we received
overnight here in northeast Ohio.

Ten-Tec Omni VII
20m dipole at 24ft (7.5m) average height
SkookumLogger w/ Winkey-Mini