[3830] 432SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:40:06 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 62  Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,550

Club:

Comments:

We had severe wx roll through during the afternoon heavy rain, strong windes and
T-storms . The temperature dropped 20+ degrees and we had windy condx all
evening. Not surprisingly the winter like wx led to poor condx. It seemed like a
lot of the regulars were missing as well. My first half dozen CQs at the start
went unanswered and that's kind of how it felt the rest of the night.

Having said all that a night on 432 is still a lot of fun. I enjoyed making
QSO's despite the challenges. 18 of my QSO's were on FT8 with the rest on
CW/SSB.

I hope to be during the microwave sprint. Tnx to the Central States team for
running the sprints for us!

Jeff K1TEO