[3830] FlQP W4LT SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4LT SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 01:04:08 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: WCF/HIL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   40:  262     53
   20:  282    122
   15:    7      0
   10:    1      0
--------------------
Total:  552    175  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 49  Total Score = 147,900

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K3Line @500w
Ant: A3s @ 40ft, 2 half waves in phase @38ft

Just returned from an extended out of town trip (driving) and was quite tired,
so didn't think I would do this one.  But the siren song is strong.

Powered up the Flex 6400 and received the "Three Red Flashes of
Death", a corrupted SD card.  A new one is on the way.

Fired up the K3, which hadn't seen a contest since last year.  Like old times!
Great CW rig. Had not used SSB on this rig in almost 18 months, but plugged the
mic in and away we went when I ran out of people to work on CW.  Wasn't planning
on a mixed entry, but what the hell.

Really crappy conditions on Sunday.  ESP signals and then 40 over ear blasters.

My congratulations to the N4TP ops, Axel KI6RRN, Joe KM4SQS and Mike AE3MW and
to Dawn K2WLS for their outstanding performances!  Joe, Mike and Dawn are our up
and coming contest ops at the Tampa ARC. Its really heartening to see these
younger hams get excited about radio sport! Listening to them on the air swells
my heart with pride. Go TARC!

Thanks to Axel KI6RRN for the prop and antenna choice tutelage to our fledgling
crew. Its appreciated.  You are always welcome to contest with us!

73 and thanks for the points!

Lu W4LT