[3830] FlQP N8II SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N8II SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:25:38 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 14.7

   40:  107     28
   20:  231    217
   15:    9
   10:
--------------------
Total:  347    245  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 210,336

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was not very pretty at times, but activity was good and the mobiles were
back! Congrats to all of the mobiles (almost all CW only it seemed) for an
excellent masterful job of handling mostly non-stop pile ups for hours on end.
Mobiles N4CW, K4OJ, W4AN, N4FP, AD4EB, K1XX, and K8MR seemed to never quit,
thanks so much.
I broke some huge pile ups easily on 20, but not all of them without struggles.
40 was the usual struggle of break pile ups nearly on all of the ops, especially
SSB and CW mobiles. Sunday I worked a few 40M mobiles at ESP level. Conditions
on 40 seemed high absorption until the last 40 minutes when 20 also reawakened.
There were thunderstorms on the north border of FL Saturday which prevented me
from making Q's with some stations well above the noise here. Overall 20 worked
well, but the hours of openings to north FL were limited and 20 was slow to open
well Sunday.

I tired out Saturday evening and was just not having fun, so I quit just past
01Z. Other than that, I operated as much as other responsibilities allowed.
Thanks for all of the calls on 20 phone, many casual ops! One of my last SSB
callers was a mult from Santa Rosa, and W4AN/M gave me Holmes quite late on CW
as well as several others earlier.

73, Jeff N8II