[3830] MiQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 00:06:53 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   25     31
   40:   26     51
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   51     82  CW Mults = 29  Ph Mults = 39  Total Score = 12,512

Club:

Comments:

I was out with a friend at the start, first QSO 1831Z. So, I decided to work
ONQP seriously and just work MI in "spare" time. I should have gotten
home sooner and chased MI as I just missed high out of ON LP in that party to
the north. Around 24Z I was calling CQ MI on a clear frequency in about the
middle of the MI activity on 75M and after a few answers, there were very few
more over the next 5-7 minutes, disappointing activity. Skipping over MI on 40
happened pretty early.

It was nice to work some familiar calls. Thanks for the Q's.

73, Jeff